Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Glimpse of What Could and Can Be.

God, I thank You so much. Recently You've opened my eyes to a whole new world.. a place I've been longing to experience for so long. For as long as I remember, I searched for this place.. filling it's void with things that are not of You. God, You've created in me a new heart.. a new love and I'm excited to see what's to come.

It all came and went so fast. I tell mom that You're teasing me.. but in all honesty.. I think You're trying to teach me how to take things slow. Like a new born baby learning to walk, You're teaching and leading me one step at a time. Takes lots of patience and the older I get the more I need to be reminded what patience is. You have the right time.. and the right one. All I must do is wait. Wait....and see.

Last night, I gazed in his eyes and felt at peace. I wasn't worried when or if he'd try and pull things. There was trust. ....I felt safe. His spirit is comforting and loving. Not once did I feel I had to impress. He made me feel comfortable and confident with me!

I know it may be too soon to be saying all this, but I truly believe it's an experience you want me to walk through. You know God, even if he isn't (although, so far I sure wouldn't mind if he was) "the one" I know there is a good man of You out there for me. A man whos family will accept me and greet me with open arms. A mom who will be there to talk.. a dad that will be there to laugh with.. siblings who will have my back.

You are so good. I thank You for this. I thank You for last night. I thank You for this small experience. I thank You for sending him and his family to show a piece of what You have in store for me. I thank You, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment